How to Screenshot on Dell Inspiron for windows 10, 8, 7| 2018
How to Screenshot on Dell Inspiron you can do this job by very simple job just follow this tutorial. Did you sometimes find the issue in taking the screenshot on Dell Inspiron ? Have you been looking for some simple tutorial that would make your screenshot task rather simple and easy? If yes, then here we are!
The screenshot is quite an interesting thing to do these days. And there are so many laptop and mobile users who love to learn about taking screenshots. Below is the method of taking the screenshot on Dell Inspiron 15 5559!
Step By Step Method About How to Screenshot on Dell Inspiron 15 5559:
- Step No 1: In the first, you will be navigating it on the page whose screenshot you want to take. The whole screen will be captured beside the mouse cursor.
- Step No 2: Now just click on the option as PrtScr key. The “Print Screen” key is basically located on the upper-right side of Dell keyboards. You can find the print screen button to be written in so many ways such as “PrtSc” and “Print Scr”.
- Step No 3: Now just locate the option of Win key. This key is identified by the fact that it has the Windows logo on it and is located on the bottom-left corner of any Windows computer.
- Step No 4: In the next step, you have to press the option of Win and PrtScr simultaneously. Your screen will be going to dim briefly that will make you learn that the screenshot has been taken. If the screen does not get dim, then keep on holding the button and press it firmly.
- Step No 5: Now you have to open the start menu. In order to do this, you will be pressing the Win key or click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen. The Start menu will be open for you with your mouse cursor in the “Search” field.
- Step No 6: In the next step, you will type the screenshot in the start. You will be catching the folder named as “Screenshots” appear at the top of the Start window.
- Step No 7: In the last and final step of the method, you will be making the click on the screenshot folder. As it gets open you will be able to see the screenshots of it which you have taken!
If you have any problem about this post please comment or mistake please contract us we are solve problem very short time. We understand this post rating if you give comment and ask any thing. Also you an visit How to Screenshot on Dell Inspiron another tutorial.