How to Take a Screenshot With an HP Laptop Envy 17
HP is one of the most well-known Technology Companies in the world. Its main Products Consist of Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Printers etc. We Know that many of us may have a HP Computer or Laptop. There must be Scenarios to take screenshots on them. In Screenshots enable to show others Correctly what’s on your screen.
If you want to show others what is on your laptop screen, taking a screenshot is an easy and convenient way to share. To Take a Screenshot on a Hp Laptop, Just follow these steps.
Take Screenshot with Windows Key:
To Take a Screenshot with windows key, Please follow the below Instructions.
1. Press the Windows Key and the PrtScn (Print Screen) Button.
2. A save box will appear. Simply type in a file name for the image where you would like to save it to. Then press ‘Save’.
To Take a Screenshot Without Saving It:
To Take a Screenshot Without Saving it. You can Just follow these given Steps:
- Press only the PrtScn Button. It has now been copied and you can use the paste option to put it wherever you want.
Take A Screenshot Of Only One Window:
If you Want to Take a Screenshot of only Window, Just follow these given Steps:
- Click on the Window that you want to Take a screenshot of.
- Press Alt + PrtScn. An image of only that window is now copied, and you can place it wherever you like.
Take Screenshot With Apowersoft Free Screen Capture:
To Take a Screenshot on HP Laptop or Computers, this tool is one of the best choices. It’s a free online Screenshot Application. It allows you to capture anything Which is displayed on the screen.
You can also Capture a window, a menu and a region of the full screen etc. Beside this tool also provides you instant annotation options lik arrow, Highlight pen, Text and many more.
Here are the detailed Steps of using it to take screenshot HP laptop and Desktop.
- Go to the site of this screenshot application and click on the “Launch Application” Button.Then Run Java applet to load this tool.
- Display show that what you want to capture on the screen of your Hp Desktop or Laptop.
- Then Open the screenshot tool and click the Camera icon on its interface. So that you can Active it. You can also press the “PrtScn” to activate the screenshot.
- Then your turns your mouse cursor into a blue crosshair, click and drag your mouse to select a specific area and release the mouse to confirm the screenshot.
- Two toolbars will pop up. You can add annotations as you like.
- Finally, Click the “Save” icon on the horizontal toolbar and save the screenshot to your local file. You can also choose to copy it to clipboard, email it as an attachment, upload it to cloud or share it to social networks.
This tool also has a Desktop version which is best for taking screenshot on HP computers. It has also more Features of screenshot modes, and also have a tool for taking automatic screenshots, an advanced image editor with best editing tools and a screen recorder for creating videos.
Those are the best ways to Take a Screenshot on HP Laptop or Computers. If you just need a simple screenshot, you can use the default ways. If you have any problems to Know Understand about this post Please Comment us. If you Want to know about How To Screenshot On Dell Inspiron For Windows 10, 8, 7 Click Here. Again If you Want to Know How To Screenshot On Hp Pavilion Laptop Windows 10, 8, 7
Just Click Here.