Lenovo is the best Well-known Computer Technology Company in the World. It’s best manufactures is Laptop, Computers, Tablets and Smartphones, which receive large popularity in the world. One of the most common things that we do with these devices is Taking Screenshots on them. Because Screenshots help you to show others what’s exactly going on with your devices.
You can use those screenshots to tell others how to use a program, show off your great achievements in games or ask for troubleshooting from an expert when you encounter bugs. So to help you in this case, I will discuss the best ways on how to take a screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop as this post continues.
Take Screenshot with Windows Key:
To Take a Screenshot with Windows key, Please follow the below Instructions.
- Press the Windows Key and the PrtScn (Print Screen) Button.
2. A save box will appear. Then type in a file name for the image that where you would like to save it to. Then press ‘Save’.
To Take a Screenshot Without Saving It:
If you want to Take a Screenshot Without Saving it. You can Just follow these given Steps:
- Press only the PrtScn Button. It has now been copied and you can use the paste option to put it wherever you want.
Take a Screenshot Of Only One Window:
If you Want to Take a Screenshot of only Window, Just follow these given Steps:
- Click on the Window that you want to Take a screenshot of.
- Press Alt + PrtScn. An image of only that window is now copied, and you can place it wherever you like.
Take a Screenshot With Snipping Tool – Alternative Way:
If you are looking for an alternative way on how to screenshot on a Lenovo, then the Snipping Tool would be a great program to take a Screenshot. This Screenshot tool is commonly available on all Windows 7/8 and Windows 10 operating system. When you Open this Screenshot tool you will have an option to do a “Free form snip”, “Rectangular Snip”, “Window Snip”, and “Full screen Snip”. Beside, this app also has a highlighter, and a pen for doing some screenshot markings.
To capture Screenshot with Snipping Tool, To follow the given steps:
- At first, Open an Image or Something that you want to Capture.
- Now look for Snipping Tool from the Windows Search bar and open it.
- After that, choose a capture mode that you desire and click it.
- Next is to drag the cross-hair along the portion to capture.
- Then a screenshot preview will be displayed, from here you can also add some Highlights, do some lines, or edit it.
- To save the file, just click the save function.
Take Screenshot With Apowersoft Free Screen Capture:
To Take a Screenshot on Lenovo Laptop or Computers, this tool is one of the best choices. It’s a free online Screenshot Application. It allows you to capture anything Which is displayed on the screen.
You can also Capture a window, a menu and a region of the full screen etc. Beside this tool also provides you instant annotation options lik arrow, Highlight pen, Text and many more.
Here are the detailed Steps of using it to take screenshot Lenovo Laptop and Desktop.
- Go to the site of this screenshot application and click on the “Launch Application” Button.Then Run Java applet to load this tool.
- Display show that what you want to capture on the screen of your Hp Desktop or Laptop.
- Then Open the screenshot tool and click the Camera icon on its interface. So that you can Active it. You can also press the “PrtScn” to activate the screenshot.
- Then your turns your mouse cursor into a blue crosshair, click and drag your mouse to select a specific area and release the mouse to confirm the screenshot.
- Two toolbars will pop up. You can add annotations as you like.
- Finally, Click the “Save” icon on the horizontal toolbar and save the screenshot to your local file. You can also choose to copy it to clipboard, email it as an attachment, upload it to cloud or share it to social networks.
This tool also has a Desktop version which is best for taking screenshot on Lenovo computers. It has also more Features of screenshot modes, and also have a tool for taking automatic screenshots, an advanced image editor with best editing tools and a screen recorder for creating videos. Read more: Screenshot on HP Laptop Envy 17
Those are the best ways to Take a Screenshot on Lenovo Laptop or Computers. If you just need a simple screenshot, you can use the default ways. If you have any problems to Know about this post Please Comment us.